– This version doen’t need Java to be present on your computer.
– A better user interface
– More tools savailable
– You can use MathGraph32 online on this page
– MathGraph32 runs perfectly on mobile device
You can download MathGraph32 JS on this page
You can watch tutorial videos on this page
On the long term, Java version of MathGraph32 will no longer be supported.
– No more menu. All the actions on the figure are made through icons and dialog boxes.
– The options of the figure and options of use are available by clicking on this icon
– Export of the figure (image, LaTeX-Tikz code, copy in the clipboard) are made through icon
– Some more advanced tools are available through icon
– Macro cration is available through icon at the right extremity of the display toolbbar.
– Macro-constructions are created via the icon and managed via icon
– Predefined macro-construction are no more included in the software but can be downloaded on this page.